Tuesday 27 December 2011

Want A Dance?

I've got a few wee belters for you. These are tracks that I would like to hear on a night out, they put me in such a good mood and get me through any cleaning or tidying up I've got to do. 

I pinched this first one off last month MixMag CD mixed by Pete Tong, doesn't kick in until 2.18, see when it does...hear for yourself

Eats Everything - Entrance Song (Original Mix)


I can see myself going absolutely mental in club to this next track, it's got a faint 1920s style, which makes it even better for me. Can't stop listening to it.

Stereo Express - Shadoorack (Original Mix)


This next one is Julio Bashmore's belter of 2011, saw him play at SubClub last month, he played some amazing music that night, although his mixing wasn't that great. "people get up, stomp your feet, let's get down" ! yaaas 

Julio Bashmore - Battle For Middle You (Original Mix)





No comments:

Post a Comment